- 1. Select the Seva, that you want to perform, and Click on the ‘Register’ button
- 2. Scan the QR code using the Google Pay app on your phone. Alternatively, you could also enter the UPI ID in the Google Pay app on your phone.
- 3. Enter the amount as shown on the Registration page and complete the transaction
- 4. Note the Transaction ID, generated on your successful payment.
- 5. Enter the details in the registration form.
- 6. All the fields are mandatory
- 7. In the Transaction ID field, please mention the Transaction ID from the payment details
- 8. In the Write Something field, please mention, if you would like to perform the Seva personally at the temple or you would like the temple to do it on your behalf.
- 9. Click on Submit
- 10. Please note the Registration Code generated after successful registration
- 1. Devotees, who opt for the Online Seva, shall receive the Prasadam via courier. (Subject to change due to Covid-19)
- 2. Devotees, who would like to perform the Seva at the temple, are requested to quote the Registration Code at the temple premises.